Registered Disability Savings Plan Webinar
Thursday, July 17, 2014
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Interested in learning about the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP), a made-in-Canada, long-term savings vehicle designed specifically for individuals with disabilities? Then join Partners for Planning’s free webinar.
– See more at: http://hub.partnersforplanning.ca/Events/7606/RDSP-Webinar#sthash.EQyxuWKC.dpuf
Date: Friday, July 17, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m.
What You’ll Get Out of Attending this Webinar:
- An understanding of the RDSP and potential government contributions;
- Knowledge of the latest updates and changes to the RDSP; and
- Tips and advice on free resources that can be consulted for additional information.
The webinar will take approximately 45 minutes with time for questions. Registrants will receive an email with a link to join the online webinar 24 hours before the event.
For a listing of other webinar dates and times,
– See more at: http://hub.partnersforplanning.ca/Events/7606/RDSP-Webinar#sthash.EQyxuWKC.dpufMap Unavailable
Online bookings are not available for this event.
View all events »