COMMUNITY INCLUSION & SUPPORT FACILITATOR
January 13, 2016
COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
Community Living Parry Sound has worked with people with a developmental disability and their families for over 50 years. Our mission is to promote and facilitate the full participation, inclusion and citizenship of people who have a developmental disability, and we envision a community in which all people can live with dignity, share in all aspects of living in the community and participate fully.
Our programs and services continue to grow and are seeking part-time Community Inclusion & Support Facilitators who are excited about our mission and desire to enhance the lives of people who receive our services.
- Secondary School diploma
- Active progress toward the completion of a post-secondary diploma in the human services field
- Minimum one year experience working with people with developmental disabilities with progressive and related experience
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Flexibility to meet changing needs of people and their families
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work effectively within intensive support relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication (written and oral) skills with a professional and enthusiastic demeanour
- Valid CPR/First Aid Level C Certification
- Valid Non Violent Crisis Intervention Certificate
- Access to a reliable vehicle for business use with minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance coverage & OPCF6A
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as email, internet, word processing and databases
Rate of Pay:
- Start Rate $20.60 per hour as per our Collective Agreement
- Hours of work will include a variety of shifts, including weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Upon hire you will be required to complete an Enhanced Police Records Check which includes a Vulnerable Sector Screening
- If you do not have valid CPR/First Aid Level C certification, you will be required to obtain within three months of hiring
Deadline for Application is January 25, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. Please forward your resume including references and cover letter to:
Community Living Parry Sound
38 Joseph St.
Parry Sound, ON P2A 2G5
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.