Planning & Facilitation
Community Living Parry Sound is committed to the belief that each person has the right to be acknowledged as an individual and have one’s talents, needs, aspirations and choices recognized and fulfilled. CLPS works alongside people in promoting and advocating for opportunities for active involvement in community life.
Person-Directed Planning and Facilitation is a process which can be carried out throughout someone’s life. The intensity of the planning will vary depending on the person’s needs. CLPS has a certified Person-Centered Planning and Community Building Facilitator on staff who will work with you to identify your goals and the steps to get there.
- Recognizes and supports individual communication styles
- Supports people to have better lives
- Identifies barriers that limit access to employment and volunteer opportunities
- Helps to establish new relationships including connecting to community activities and resources
- Provides a plan designed to enhance the quality of life for each person
- Empowers personal decision making
- Provides up-to-date information on service direction
For more information please contact:
Marion David, Supervisor of Support Services
705-746-9330 x 231
*If you, or someone you know, is interested in hiring a personal support worker, you may be interested in this document Hiring a Support Worker